Share Print

Step 1. Log in to the Student Information System.

Step 2. Click VCCS SIS: Student Information Center.

Step 3. Click Self Service.

Step 4. Click Student Center. Scroll down to Personal Information.

Step 5. Your Address is located under Contact Information and can be edited by clicking the link above the data.

You cannot change your primary name or your social security number using the steps above.  You may change your preferred name, but if you need to correct your primary name or social security number you should visit your college’s records office with supporting legal documentation

Last updated: 2020-05-08 09:54 AM 1-8797-8386-5034
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?